If you are a group leader (e.g. teacher) who wants to subscribe a group of students to a course the steps are:
1) Select your Group Registration subscription on the ‘Subscriptions’ page.
2) Select a name for your group and the number of students you want to enroll.
3) Click Sign Up Now. It is currently free and don’t ask for bank details. However, we would like to keep track of how many users we reach.
4) You will then receive 3 emails. The first will be your Hola Candela account confirmation, the second one is about the order being complete and the third one is an email that confirms the order has been completed.
5) You can now go to ‘Log In‘ and login. Under ” Group Registration” you’ll be able to enroll students using their name and email address. Students will then receive and email with the login details that access the course (please tell your students to check their junk emails).
6) Students, once logged in, will find the course accessible on the ‘Courses Page‘
*Please note you must have received the completed order email before you’ll be able to enroll students. You must also be logged on to your account.
If you are an individual who would like to subscribe to the course please choose the ‘Single Users’ product on the ‘Subscriptions’ page. You will then receive 3 emails. The first will be your Hola Candela account confirmation followed by confirmation of the order and that it is being processed. You will then receive an email that confirms the order has been completed. There will be a link to your course. This can also be found on the ‘Log In> Courses page‘.